The NASCAR Gander RV & Outdoors Truck Series hosts their 100-lap season opener tonight at Daytona International Speedway, the World Center of Racing.
Teams/Drivers to watch
- GMS Racing: GMS Racing now has four full-time drivers in this series. Specifically keep your eyes on Tyler Ankrum. Honestly, he will rise up and become the leader at this team because he has more natural skill than 2018 Champ Brett Moffitt
- Christian Eches: Even though Eches is a rookie, he has shown us how skilled he is on Super Super Speedways. How will his success in the ARCA Menards Series translate to the Truck Series. Don’t forget that he drove the #51 truck to finish 3rd at Homestead last season. He will have minimal growing pains but nothing as significant as Todd Gilliland and Harrison Burton did respectively.
- DGR-Crosley switching to Ford: How will Tanner Gray do this season?
- Halmar-Friesen Racing: How will Friesen do this season.
- Niece Motorsports: Will Ty Majeski be as strong as Chastain was in the #45 truck last season